Your trust and confidentiality are of utmost importance to us. Any information you share with AMBITON – financial or otherwise – is treated as private and confidential.
This privacy statement outlines and confirms the measures AMBITON has in place to ensure that the information we collect remains secure and is used responsibly and appropriately.
- Your information will always be retained securely by AMBITON according to legal requirements.
- On-line security measures include the use of software firewalls, encryption and intrusion detection systems to prevent unauthorized access to protected data.
- E-mails sent to AMBITON will be monitored and checked to ensure that our systems operate effectively. If you use standard e-mail, its contents may not be protected and you should be aware that AMBITON cannot guarantee that it remains confidential whilst in transit.
- We take reasonable steps to ensure the reliability of our own staff.
- We also ensure that anyone tasked with processing information on our behalf meets the same high standards we set ourselves. Their access to your data is limited appropriately.
Please note that the information contained on this website is of a general nature and intended as a guide only. It is neither to be construed as financial advice nor to be regarded as a definitive analysis of any financial, legal or other issue. Professional financial advice should be taken before any course of action is pursued.
Ambiton Financial Services (Pty) Ltd shall not be responsible and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether directly or consequential) or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to the use or of reliance upon any information, links or service provided through this website.